Thanks for notifying us!
Due to inactivity/deactivation, these following characters are free to be roleplayed:
- After School’s Nana (be sure to unfollow our former Nana!)
- SHINee’s Minho
- LC9’s Junyoung
Side note: Don’t worry, Minho has not dropped his position as admin. His other
secret account is still up and is still a member of our roleplay.
Nope, we’re not dead at all!
We understand that this has been a common concern between our members and roleplayers who wish to apply to this community so we’re here to address that today.
Our community is pretty small and a handful of us (members & admins alike) have suddenly stopped posting and become inactive altogether. We don’t blame them for prioritizing other stuff over us at all. This RP was meant to be for fun, not a commitment. If you are one of the few members who has been with Seoul Spies when it was pretty new, you’d understand that this would be one of those moments where the dashboard would experience a dry spell before the disappeared flock of members return to continue/create their storylines again.
Of course, the roleplayers in our community still have the freedom to post on the dashboard or the OOC blog if they wish. They may even want to give up their spots in which we do not blame them at all. However, roleplayers who wish to join us may want to consider the lack of activity before dropping us an application that we will happily accept! (provided you read the rules)
Well, long story short, yes we are inactive now but this roleplay has not been abandoned/is not dead at all. Paras will start popping up like daisies soon and it’ll all be worth the wait.
Finally, we would like to emphasize that the inbox is always open for those who questions, requests or suggestions. An important thing is that the inbox never notifies us anymore and we may miss any questions sent so please be patient with us!
As you may all know, South Korea is suffering from a crisis, may families & friends are passing by some rough times with the whole Ferry “Sewol” sinking. Please have the affected passengers in your prayers that they be returned safely to their families and keep in mind the families who has lost their children during this accident.
Yes, we are still accepting applications and the rp is still active!
2NE1’s Park Bom is now open to be RP’ed!
due to late submission of application
7 DAYS LEFT TO RESERVE:
- Park Bom of 2NE1
- Meng Jia of Miss A
important: the typist applying to be jia, please message us as soon as you see this!
Please check your inbox, seeker-seunghyun! We have sent you a message regarding joining the OOC blog, in the meanwhile, we have also sent you your starting post! Thank you.
Tip: Use the starting post to your advantage to impress the other roleplayers and stem some cool ideas about your character!
✘ Seoul Seeker Choi Seunghyun to the group
- ALSO KNOWN AS T.O.P
- YG ENTERTAINMENT
- AMMUNITION DEPARTMENT
Choi Seunghyun || twenty - five || ammunition
• personality : Seunghyun has a devilish grin and a penchant for parties. A slight insomniac, he finds it hard to sit still for too long and will end up at bars or clubs if there is nothing for him to do. Regardless, he can be very meticulous with his tasks and jobs, his demeanor turning with the drop of a hat if situations call for it. He is very devoted to his job, and will perform missions tasked to him with as much precision as he can muster.
He revels in the company of others, finding absorbing knowledge and learning things about people truly interesting. Quite possibly a safety net, the more he knows about a person the better — he will flaunt things about himself freely, but keep others tucked away. Not necessarily a narcissist, Seunghyun never lacks confidence.
- background check : Born on the 4th of November, Seunghyun spent the first four years of his life with his ill mother, living in a small apartment in Seoul. When she died, it took a week for a neighbor to complain of a stench. Upon entering their apartment, they found the young boy alone, telling officers his mother hadn’t left the bathroom for days and had locked herself in. Seunghyun never realized that she had been dead, and to this day refuses to believe it.
- He ended up in foster homes till he was 8, and he hated every minute of it. Adopted by a wealthy businessman, the rest of his childhood seemed like a breeze, and owed to his enjoyment of more higher end luxuries in life. His adopted father was very specific on how his new son’s life would be: well-fed, well-dressed, and given prestigious education. While young and albeit spoiled at the time, Seunghyun had no idea how it was more a publicity stunt for a man caught in crooked affairs and money laundering. Surrounded by men who taught him how to hold and use a gun, he had no idea what kinds of groups of people that his father had ties to. He eventually grew to have a large interest in guns and weapons, his adopted father encouraged him with Seunghyun’s own private collection. Because of this, he became very skilled with guns.
By the time Seunghyun had turned 13, he started to pick up on his father’s dealings and he found himself spending more time learning the ins and outs of the business. He became educated on it for two years, until the business began to tank. The people that his adopted father had been caught up with came looking for their dues, and within a year, a meeting gone wrong left Seunghyun an orphan again. A wealthy orphan, however, as his father’s assets were vast and Seunghyun was his only beneficiary. Not a single person realized it was Seunghyun who had orchestrated his father’s death. From that moment on, Seunghyun took over the company and was able to save it from going under, practically reviving it to become one of the biggest companies in South Korea.
Despite all this, Seunghyun became bored. Quickly turning the business into a front, Seunghyun started a weapons market in the underbellies of the city. His main buyers being gang organizations and groups, it was through his business he learned of the Seekers. Nothing was more exhilarating to him than the idea of havoc, how completely different it was from every other aspect of his life.
- loves: High balls - fast cars - the sound of shoes on stone walkways - the ocean - incense
- hates: Spilt wine - rust - cold rice - lips smacking - jammed guns
- fears: nightmares of his mother - loneliness - horror movies
- talents: exceptional with guns - business savvy - good with math
- secrets: his adopted father’s death - hates most people - isolates himself but despises being alone