✘ Seoul Seeker Choi Seunghyun to the group
- ALSO KNOWN AS T.O.P
- YG ENTERTAINMENT
- AMMUNITION DEPARTMENT
Choi Seunghyun || twenty - five || ammunition
• personality : Seunghyun has a devilish grin and a penchant for parties. A slight insomniac, he finds it hard to sit still for too long and will end up at bars or clubs if there is nothing for him to do. Regardless, he can be very meticulous with his tasks and jobs, his demeanor turning with the drop of a hat if situations call for it. He is very devoted to his job, and will perform missions tasked to him with as much precision as he can muster.
He revels in the company of others, finding absorbing knowledge and learning things about people truly interesting. Quite possibly a safety net, the more he knows about a person the better — he will flaunt things about himself freely, but keep others tucked away. Not necessarily a narcissist, Seunghyun never lacks confidence.
- background check : Born on the 4th of November, Seunghyun spent the first four years of his life with his ill mother, living in a small apartment in Seoul. When she died, it took a week for a neighbor to complain of a stench. Upon entering their apartment, they found the young boy alone, telling officers his mother hadn’t left the bathroom for days and had locked herself in. Seunghyun never realized that she had been dead, and to this day refuses to believe it.
- He ended up in foster homes till he was 8, and he hated every minute of it. Adopted by a wealthy businessman, the rest of his childhood seemed like a breeze, and owed to his enjoyment of more higher end luxuries in life. His adopted father was very specific on how his new son’s life would be: well-fed, well-dressed, and given prestigious education. While young and albeit spoiled at the time, Seunghyun had no idea how it was more a publicity stunt for a man caught in crooked affairs and money laundering. Surrounded by men who taught him how to hold and use a gun, he had no idea what kinds of groups of people that his father had ties to. He eventually grew to have a large interest in guns and weapons, his adopted father encouraged him with Seunghyun’s own private collection. Because of this, he became very skilled with guns.
By the time Seunghyun had turned 13, he started to pick up on his father’s dealings and he found himself spending more time learning the ins and outs of the business. He became educated on it for two years, until the business began to tank. The people that his adopted father had been caught up with came looking for their dues, and within a year, a meeting gone wrong left Seunghyun an orphan again. A wealthy orphan, however, as his father’s assets were vast and Seunghyun was his only beneficiary. Not a single person realized it was Seunghyun who had orchestrated his father’s death. From that moment on, Seunghyun took over the company and was able to save it from going under, practically reviving it to become one of the biggest companies in South Korea.
Despite all this, Seunghyun became bored. Quickly turning the business into a front, Seunghyun started a weapons market in the underbellies of the city. His main buyers being gang organizations and groups, it was through his business he learned of the Seekers. Nothing was more exhilarating to him than the idea of havoc, how completely different it was from every other aspect of his life.
- loves: High balls - fast cars - the sound of shoes on stone walkways - the ocean - incense
- hates: Spilt wine - rust - cold rice - lips smacking - jammed guns
- fears: nightmares of his mother - loneliness - horror movies
- talents: exceptional with guns - business savvy - good with math
- secrets: his adopted father’s death - hates most people - isolates himself but despises being alone
The Seeker’s Hierarchy and Extra Positions
Good afternoon, this is Phyllis. The Higher Ups has decided to clarify the ranking system here in Seoul Seekers and give you an insight about some jobs that you may be interested to work as for leisure.
The Hierarchy of The Seoul Seekers
- The Boss *
- The Higher Ups *
- Department Leaders (Baro, Kris, Jihyo) **
* — Unplayable
** — If you wish to apply to be the Science Department’s Leader, please follow the format in this post except your title should be “Tech Department Leader”
These jobs are just extra work and does not entitle you to any extra authority in the Seekers. Message the admins if you are interested and we have a number of positions available.
- Interpreters — Being an international organization, there many agents or business partners coming from different parts of the world. Your job is to interpret the foreign language for The Higher Ups or any foreign documents that requires translation. Only apply for this job if you professionally know more than 3 languages. [5 slots available]
- Interrogator — Being an Interrogator is difficult psychological business, which is what our company is based on. This job will earn you a lot of respect from your peers as it demands for violent tasks. It also gives you frequent access to the Sector 4 floors. [Taken by Baro]
- Technicians — While being able to function thanks to our Science Seekers, we will need a dedicated Science Seeker who is able to engineer and run errands for our most loved computer A.I, Phyllis. You’ll need to watch her, take care of her, socialize with her and improve her! [3 slots available]
- Archivers — The Vault of Documents is getting messy lately because nobody’s been organizing it lately! You’ll be organizing files according to the A-Z filing system in their own specified categories so if you’re a neat freak, apply for this job! [6 slots available]
- Librarians — This little fun job, while admired, is not approached by many. It doesn’t really require you much energy plus you have the authority to shush people. Whether you’re a book-worm or just like to organize, do give this simple (and payable) job a thought! [5 slots available]
- Pianists — We know of many people who has an extreme passion for music and we can see there are not many opportunities but while we can, we’re offering you a daily schedule to play some relaxing music for us at the library so cringe this job before we open it to the public! [2 slots available]
The Spies’ Hierarchy and Extra Positions
Well hello dear lovelies, this is your most well-bred and aristocratic British machine, Sidney talking. Today, I’m here to educate you Koreans about The Hierarchy of Seoul Inc and introduce you to some untold jobs and positions to do around Seoul Inc!
The Hierarchy of Seoul Inc.
- Co-Heads *
- Mentors *
- Company Directors **
* — They are available to be played here.
** — They are available to be played here.
These jobs are just extra work and does not entitle you to any extra authority/power in Seoul Inc. Just message the admins that you are interested in the position. We do have a number of positions available however! Personally, I do like the Technician job very much. Especially if it were a lady who can make me some coffee and likes to play golf with me.
- Interpreters — Being an international organization, there many agents or business partners coming from different parts of the world. Your job is to interpret the foreign language for The Presidents or any foreign documents that requires translation. Only apply for this job if you professionally know more than 3 languages. [1 for each company; SM is taken by Yoona]
- Scribes — Best friends with Interpreters, basically. You’ll be called to work with an Interpreter most of the time, writing down their translations and if not? You’ll be called by a President or a Company Director to write down main points of meetings. Have a skill at fast typing? Then consider this quick and easy job! [1 for each company]
- Technicians — While being able to function thanks to our Tech Agents, we will need a dedicated Tech Agent who is able to engineer and run errands for our most loved computer A.I, Sidney. You’ll need to watch him, take care of him, socialize with him and improve him! [3 slots available]
- Archivers — The Vault of Documents is getting messy lately because nobody’s been organizing it lately! You’ll be organizing files according to the A-Z filing system in their own specified categories so if you’re a neat freak, apply for this job! [5 slots available]
- Nurses — Our building has a small hospital and while it has it’s own staff, they have been understaffed for a long time. Help them out by apply for this job, whether you are a medic agent or have studied medical theory before. [5 slots available]
- Baristas — This little fun job, while admired, is not approached by many. Just like the hospital, the lobby cafe has their own staff and most of the staff are University students, looking for some pocket money. We will not restrict this job any longer to our agents so if you’re in school and need some lunch money or just love to handle coffee, apply part-time for this job! This is the only job that gives you extra money too. Make sure you are able to dedicate time to this after your school and work. [8 slots available]
- Counter Lady — Our counter lady is really hard-working, redirecting public audiences away from our ‘insurance’ building and sometimes it can get pretty stressful since she’s handed a lot of sundry errands but what can we do without her? For this job, you’ll just be filling in for her when she’s out or called in sick! Only for females, by the way. [1 slot available]
- Gardeners — With our lovely blooming garden behind the building, our agents do love frequent trips to take their mind off some overwhelming missions. However our latest gardener just called quits! Grrr. If you love nature and can dedicate everyday to nurturing them, do apply for this job. [2 slots available]
6 DAYS LEFT TO RESERVE:
- Choi Seunghyun (T.O.P) of Big Bang (extended due to admin’s late reply)
- Meng Jia of Miss A
important: the typist applying to be jia, please message us as soon as you see this!
Want to be a company director? Apply now!
What are company directors and what do they do?
Despite the merger, agents are still loyal to their respective companies and different companies have different members who are in charge of specific aspects. They are the bridge between Presidents and their agents, work-wise.
For example, Kim Jonghyun, former agent of SM Entertainment, was the director of SM’s Weaponry.
He used to manage the import/export of materials, has access to the weapons vault, present new ideas from fellow SM weaponry agents to the Presidents and create new weaponry concepts for all weaponry agents to work on. (*)
Being a Director demands extra time after office hours, a wide knowledge of your own specialty and lots of meetings to attend. You’ll be meeting your own company’s president more often than he meets the other presidents and you have to look into the past and think about the future about ideas to assign agents/present to the Presidents.
How do I become a company director?
You should have the following:
- A year worth of spy experience
- Recommendation by your fellow department peers
- A portfolio of all your missions (please ask permission from the archivers before getting hold of some documents)
- Flexibility (being open to change)
- Detail orientated (able to pay close attention to details)
- High achiever (able tackle difficult work with joy!)
The following are for typists.
What To Expect In The Future!
First of all, we would like to thank our current members (active or inactive) for sticking with us. We know that there are many times you may have been frustrated with the lack of inactivity that has been going on but we really appreciate for giving us your time and thought. Thank you for committing to us.
Now here’s the list:
- More characters — Now using the power of bonds with other typists, we’re dragging a few people into this RP. That’s right, more new characters! More plots! It’s time to get creative, people!
- A hierarchy/detailed positions — For the seekers, there’s a leader in each department while the Spies are basically just a bunch of groups. Hopefully by opening these positions to you guys, it would help influence your plots or improve them. More details about them would be given to you at a later date!
- A new secret organization?! — It’s still a secret~ ;)
- New character profiles — Basically just putting in the new members and removing the old.
- More pages — We need your help on this! We will be contacting you guys for the next few days and please reply to them as quickly as possible.
- An activity check — This is a given. We hate it too but there are other people who wants to apply!
We hope everyone’s having a great week and that you are all keeping healthy!
Minho and I are too busy eating…
became a pirate.
But on a serious note. Minho and Siwon are busy with University while I’m practicing basketball for my scholarship. Siwon has dropped by a few times and I usually just lurk.
Please understand that the admins have bigger priorities than this RP.
— Admin Jonghyun
7 DAYS LEFT TO RESERVE:
- Choi Seunghyun (T.O.P) of Big Bang
- Meng Jia of Miss A
important: the typist applying to be jia, please message us as soon as you see this!